A large cemetery opened to serve the Victorian population of Romford. The Cemetery received a prestigious, London in Bloom Silver Gilt Award for the second year in a row in 2018. It features a historical interpretation board as well as a small wildflower meadow and provides the setting that families deserve.
Romford Cemetery is based in Crow Lane, Romford, and was opened in 1871.
Situated in mature grounds this cemetery offers you:
• 25 Acres
• Traditional Chapel, seating 50
• Pre-recorded music
• Ample free parking
• Book of Remembrance in a peaceful Memorial Hall
You can choose to purchase a:
• Traditional Grave
• Walled Grave
• Lawn Grave
• Child’s Grave on a dedicated Children’s section
• Mini Headstone Cremated Remains Plot
• Traditional Cremated Remains Plot
• Plot in a Dedicated Muslim or Catholic Section